THE CANDIDATE SHOULD COMPLETE THE CANDIDATE REGISTRATION AND FOLLOW THE PROCESS AS ADVISED.
- Upon receipt of completed Candidate Registration Form along with the necessary attachments, IFMP will register the candidate by assigning a Candidate ID. The candidate will be notified of his/ her Candidate Registration ID through a confirmation email/SMS from the IFMP. Candidates are advised to clearly mention their email addresses/cellphone numbers so as to avoid any inconvenience.
- Upon receipt of completed Examination Registration Form along with the necessary attachments, IFMP will register the candidate by sending the IFMP Study Guide and material at his/her email address indicated in the Examination Registration Form. IFMP examinations will be held once every 2 months. For detailed examination schedule please visit Examination Schedule Tab or click here.
- After Examination Registration, candidates can prepare and appear in the selected examination session. The details of Examination Center and timing will be provided to the candidates through an email one week prior to the Examination Date
- Upon passing the examination, candidates will be offered membership through an email and on completing the membership formalities the certificate will be awarded to the members. (Annual membership fee is PKR 5,000).
- In case of candidates being unsuccessful in the relevant examination, they are required only to fill up the Examination Registration Form by clearly mentioning their Candidate ID. The IFMP Candidate Registration Fee is not required to be paid again
- Please note that incomplete forms will not be entertained.
- For detail policies, please visit IFMP’s website at www.ifmp.org.pk or email to firstname.lastname@example.org