Syed Saad Ali
Actuarial Analyst | Data Scientist | IBM Certified
Actuarial Analyst & Data Scientist with 6+ years of experience executing data-driven solutions to increase efficiency, accuracy and utility of internal data processing. Strong inclination to use my Python Programming skill to manage Statistical Machine Learning and data-related solutions in fast-paced organization.
Who Should Attend?
- Aspiring data scientists.
- Programming beginners.
- People interested in finance and investments.
- Everyone who wants to learn how to code and apply their skills in practice.
- Finance graduates and professionals who need to better apply their knowledge in python.
Topic to be covered:
- Input, Processing and Output
- Designing a program
- Input, processing and output.
- Displaying output with the print function.
- Reading input from the keyboard.
- Performing calculations
- Simple Functions
- Introduction to functions
- Defining and calling a function
- Designing a program to use function
- Local variables
- Passing argument to functions.
- Global variables and global constants
- Decision Structures and Boolean logic
- The if statement
- The if-else statement
- Comparing strings
- Nested decision structures and the if-elif-else statement
- Logical operators
- Boolean variables
- Repetition Structures
- Introduction to repetition structures
- The while loop: a Condition-Controlled Loop
- The for loop: a count-controlled loop
- Calculating a running total
- Input validation loops
- Nested loops
Course Duration: 05 Hours
Fees: 15,000 + 5% sales tax
Time: 11 am – 4 pm
Early bird discount up to 50% for first 10 participants
How to register:
Register on https://forms.gle/jRBGqPRJQmNq3QPz7
Email at email@example.com