- Background – Why the BO regime was introduced.
- Inherent Vulnerabilities and risk factors of the sector
- FATF Recommendation on transparency and beneficial ownership
- Regulatory Framework of UBO
- Amendments to Companies Act, and LLP Act, 2017
- Measures to be taken by Companies/LLPs for compliance with AML/CFT regulations in general and BO regime in particular
- Reporting Requirements under companies (General Provisions & Forms) Regulations, 2018
- Enforcement Action available
- SECP’s Strategy for Enforcement Actions on new BO Regime For Companies & For LLPs
Mr. Shahzad Afzal Khan, FCMA
Mr. Khan is a specialist in managing, supervising and evaluating AML CFT procedures from the perspective of regulations.
He has post qualification experience of 20 years, including working at management positions at large conglomerates of Pakistan like Army Welfare Trust & SECP. Moreover, he is also involved in conducting training sessions for Professional Accountants and Auditors as well as officials of law enforcement agencies.